Friday, December 4, 2009

I had totally forgotten that I even had this blog but decided I should update it. I woke up early this morning and couldn't go back to sleep so decided to get up. I need to send Teresa an email so to the computer I went and found Lucia's invite to list my wish list. I'm not even sure what to put on it so I will ponder that for a few minutes.
Dad and I were at the temple twice this week. On Tues. an older sister that we home teach went thru for the first time so we went down for that. It was wonderful. She was also sealed to her parents. Her husband passed away earlier this yr. , so I imagine that the family will do his work and she will be sealed to him as soon as they can do that. He has to have been dead for a yr.
Then we were there again yesterday doing our shift at the temple. That is the best place in the whole world to serve. It's a wonderful place to be anytime. I want to encourage each of you who can go to the temple to go as often as you can. It brings such a peace and comfort. Dad and I both helped on sessions yesterday.
We are excited about the family reunion at the end of the month. It will be good to be together as a family. Those who are in AZ I will need your help with food prep. We may need to help Edward and Marie on Sat. and then I have the dinner on Mon. night as well as the program. If you know anyone who has family names that they need to have sealed let grandpa know.
Our weather has been really cold. We were supposed to be at 5 degrees at some point during the night. OUr temps. have been between 40-33 for highs and 5-20 for lows. We are supposed to get rain on Mon.
Wed. next week I am headed to Dwian and Anita's to watch kids while they go to Salt Lake for the weekend. The choir's christmas program is this weekend and they like to see as many performances as they can get into. I was going to stay over Sun. and attend Anita's choir concert but Brianne has a piano recital that night so I will have to come home.
Well that is all for now.
Hugs to all, Mom

1 comment:

Anita said...

great to see you update your blog. I just can't wait to see you.
I didn't know that Brianne was taking lessons on the piano. I will be sad to see you leave, and not get to hear the choir concert. We practiced tonight and sounded so good.
I hope you are able to stay warm and shoveled out of your 'driveway' during this next storm.
Love to you.
Anita